Players’ / Cheerleaders' Code
By becoming a member of the Romulus Flyers
hereby pledge to be positive about my youth football/cheerleading experience and accept responsibility for my participation by following this Players’ / Cheerleaders' Code of Conduct.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials, and parents at every game.
will attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will expect to receive a fair amount of playing time.
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
- I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and expect adults to refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it’s important to me.
- I will do my very best in school.
- I will remember that a sport is an opportunity to learn and have fun